The following privacy statement explains how we protect visitor’s information gathered and processed via this website. If you as a visitor choose to submit information you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. We ensure generally accepted standards of technological security for the purpose of protecting information provided by visitors from misuse, loss or corruption. Only authorised personnel have access to personally identifiable information submitted through the website. The individuals are required to maintain the confidentiality of this sensitive data.
As defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we, i2i Motorcycle Academy, are the Data Controller and ultimately responsible for ensuring the data you provide is kept secure, processed correctly and that you understand your legal rights in relation to the data you provide.
What information do we collect from you?
This website collects only personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by visitors. As part of the registration and purchase process, we may collect the following (but not limited to):
- Name, address, email, telephone number
- Emergency Contact name, relationship to you and their telephone number
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Why do we collect this information (Purpose)?
As required by the GDPR we must only request information if we have a legal basis for doing so. You provide this information in order for us to form a contract that will allow us to provide motorcycle training services to you.
Who might we share your information with?
The details you provide on this website:
- Will be made available to us and our processors
- Will allow you to optionally receive notifications future events and special offers
- Will be used for statistical analysis
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Event booking information will be kept for 12 months after the event date. Voucher purchases will be kept until the voucher has expired. You can deactivate your account at any time which will prevent any further processing on your account data.
How can I access the information you hold about me? (Your rights)
We are dedicated to providing reasonable access to visitors who wish to review the personal information retained on this website and correct any inaccuracies it may contain. Visitors who choose to register may access their profile and correct and update their details at any time. To do this, visitors can access their personal profile by using their secure login. In all cases we will treat requests to access information or change information in accordance with applicable legal requirements. You have the following rights in relation to the way in which we deal with your personal data:
- the right of erasure or to be forgotten
- the right to rectification if information is inaccurate or out of date
- the right of data portability (to obtain and reuse your personal data)
- the right to object to i2i Motorcycle Academy and processors handling of your personal data
- the right to withdraw your consent with regards to the handling of your personal data
- you have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (Subject Access Request - S.A.R)
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority - the ICO
- Where you exercise your right to object or withdraw your consent we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where we are permitted or required by law or regulatory requirements to do so. In such a case, we will not process more personal data than is required under the circumstances.
- If you are not satisfied by our actions, you can seek recourse through our internal complaints procedure. If you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to refer the matter to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) or seek recourse through the courts.
We have in place reasonable commercial standards of technology and operational security along with internal policies and procedures to protect all information provided by visitors and applicants from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction.
We reserve the right to modify or amend this privacy statement at any time and for any reason, providing it maintains compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679).